ICCPA LEADERSHIP & COORDINATORS
MEETING MINTUES & AGENDAS
August 17th @ 6:30pm
September 14th @ 6:30pm
October 12th @ 6:30pm
November 9th @ 6:30pm
December 7th @ 6:30pm
January 11th @ 6:30pm
February 8th @ 6:30pm
March 14th @ 6:30pm
April 11th @ 6:30pm
May 9th @ 6:30pm
June 6th @ 6:30pm*
*General Meeting is for the purpose of voting in officers or Board Members. All meetings are held in the ICC Conference Room, unless otherwise noted.
|Per the ICCPA guidelines, a nominating committee of Molly Harrison, Anna Renner, and Mike Loggins has been assigned to accept nominations for the following positions on the ICCPA Board for the year 2016-2017. All letters of intent to run must clarify a specific position, including statements of the candidate’s qualifications and be submitted by May 27th. . Please submit your nomination to Anna Renner at firstname.lastname@example.org. The ballot will include all qualified candidates and a vote will be taken on June 6th, the secretary, Anna Renner, will tally votes. Any parent in good standing with the ICC is eligible to submit their nomination. All ICCPA members are eligible to vote for the incoming Board.
- President – oversees all aspects of the organization, runs meetings, serves on the ICC Executive Board as the ICCPA representative
- Vice President – Responsible for all Training (chaperones, Choir Coordinators, Performance Coordinators) This is an ongoing job throughout the year, getting people into position, training, follow up throughout the year, check in during concerts to ensure training is being implemented. I feel this job requires an assistant to help coordinate and be in position to take over position for future
- Secretary – Create agendas for meeting through discussions with President, manage Facebook page, and order flowers for all events
- Treasurer – manage and control money
Board Members at Large:
- Spirit Wear -Requires at least two unrelated people for ordering, selling, inventory, and logistics. Spirit wear also requires ALL BOARD MEMBERS to participate during concerts in selling, setting up/taking inventory, or logistics.
- Used Uniforms – this is a yearlong event gathering, washing and preparing uniforms. At least two events, perhaps three sales for Back to Choir, Fall sale and potentially a sale in the spring. I feel this job requires an assistant to help manage the workload and be in a position to take over position in the future
- Volunteer Chair – This job is a yearlong commitment, we help staff the office on a weekly basis in addition to obtaining volunteers for events. If we had two people managing this we might even be able to track parental involvement and request more specifically from parents who haven’t helped at all during the year. We’ve never been able to manage that because we didn’t have enough volunteers. I think this could really increase our volunteer pool, which would be very beneficial in the long run for the ICCPA. This would also set someone up to be in a position to take over for the future
- ICCPA Parties – Dessert Party, Skating Party, Back to Choir Party, ICC Graduation, High School Graduation, Choral Festival; these are six events that happen throughout the year and could easily be handled by four/five people working as a team, the time frame of these events do not overlap. Everyone could offer assistance while having one chairperson for each specific event.
Training Schedule and Forms
New chaperone training dates
Chaperone Information Sheet and Release Form
Note: This form is only for chaperones who have completed 3 training sessions.
For chaperones who have not completed 3 training sessions, a training session during the 2015-16 season is required. A Information Sheet and Release Form will be passed out at the training session.
SPIRIT WEAR CATALOG & ORDER FORM
2015 Winter Catalog