The Indianapolis Children’s Choir requires each member to pay fees annually based upon the singers’ choir assignment. A non-refundable registration fee of $60 is required at the time of registration. This registration fee does not apply to the cost of tuition. In addition, all singers must have an ICC rehearsal shirt, a cost of $25. The following information summarizes other fees related to membership in the ICC.
- Master Chorale, Indy Voice 1, Indy Voice 2, & Kantorei – $610
- Lyric, Chamber, & Octavo – $485
- Carmel, Fishers, Boone County, Hendricks County, & Johnson County Choirs – $485
- Preparatory Choir Program – $475
- Columbus Indiana Children’s Choir – Concert and Descant – $385
- Columbus Indiana Children’s Choir – Preparatory Choir – $180 per semester
- Anderson Area Children’s Choir – Youth Chorale and Concert Choir – $310
- Anderson Area Children’s Choir – Preparatory Choir – $285 plus a $30 registration fee
- Foundations Choir: $175 with $25 per semester registration fee
- Music At Play, early childhood classes: $150 per semester registration fee
* Uniform cost is additional.
* Master Chorale, Indy Voice 1, & Indy voice 2 begin each season with a rehearsal retreat at a site usually away from Butler University. We believe this experience is essential to reach the teaching goals set for each child, and it allows members an opportunity to develop relationships within the choir. Every effort is made to minimize the costs related to the retreat. Other choirs may also schedule a retreat at the discretion of their director.
* Tuition fees include a $10 activity fee per season to assist the ICC Parent Association in providing awards, choir parties, year-end activities, and family events for every singer during the year.