Help the ICC reach our goal of raising $37,500!
We did it – we raised $48,450!
Embracing music, engaging community, enriching lives…
We know that music has the power to bring people together, to make our community more vibrant, and to improve the quality of life for our neighbors. The ICC’s Sing-A-Thon gives us all a chance to show everyone in our community the power of music and the benefits that can come from making music while raising money for our programs and outreach efforts throughout the year.
On Saturday, November 13, 2021, ICC current singers, parents, alumni, supporters, friends, corporate partners, and other community members will come together for 6 hours of singing during an in-person event at First Meridian Heights Presbyterian Church. Can’t join us in person, no worries, the event will also be broadcast live on the ICC website and YouTube channel!
Participants will sing and make music as part of teams and as individuals. There will also be special Sing-A-Thon exclusive programming throughout the day, including a family song at the conclusion of each choir’s performance, a silent auction, spirit wear sales by the Parents Association, and so much more!
We need your help!
We would like to invite you to consider how you can contribute to the success of the 2021 Sing-A-Thon and help us to reach our $37,500 goal.
Thank you – together we will make the 2021 Sing-A-Thon a huge success!
- 12:30 pm: Beginning Level Choirs Performance
- 1:00 pm: Preparatory Choirs Performance
- 2:00 pm: Chamber & Lyric Performance
- 2:30 pm: Kantorei Performance
- 3:00 pm: CICC Performance – Via Video Stream
- 3:30 pm: Jubilate Choir Performance
- 4:00 pm: AACC Performance – Via Video Stream
- 4:30 pm: Indy Voice 1 & 2 Performance
- 5:30 pm: Master Chorale Performance
- 6:00 pm: ICC Alumni Choir Performance
Solos, duets, etc. will take place throughout the day as well and will typically take place after your singer’s choir performance.
The more you fundraise the more points you’ll earn towards cool prizes and the more you’ll help your team and our mission.
- Raise at least $25 and you’ll receive an ICC Pop Socket or ICC Trucker Hat.
- Raise $50 and you will also receive an ICC Sing-A-Thon Lunch Box or an ICC Tumbler.
- Raise $75 and you will also receive an ICC Water Bottle or ICC Waterproof Bag.
- Raise $100 and you will also receive an ICC Crossbody Bag or an ICC Beanie Hat.
- Raise $250 and you will also receive an ICC Roll-up Fleece Picnic Blanket.
- Raise $500 and you will also receive an ICC Portable Hammock.