Did you know that the Indianapolis Children’s Choir has FREE resources for you and your school? As the Indianapolis Children’s Choir moves into its 30th Season, we would like to continue our initiative in school support. The ICC would like to offer our services to you! Below you will find a list of options that the ICC staff would love to provide to you and your school district FREE OF CHARGE!
The ICC incorporates many commonly used aspects of music education into its wide range of programming. ICC singers participate in Kodaly and Orff-Schulwerk based experiences, folk dancing, drumming, creative movement and much more throughout their choral experience. ICC reaches early childhood through high school levels of singers, and the Innovations Program is available in all of these areas.
Contact the ICC Innovations Program to gain access to the following resources, and more!
- Directors Encounters – ICC directors come in and speak with students and lead and engaging music lesson!
- Grade level multi-cultural convocations including:
- Folk dancing
- Singing by your students
- Musical Games/Activities
- Workshops for your school choir
- Free professional development for your school district music teachers
- Team building activities that center around drumming, movement, and leadership
Artist in Residence
The ICC is offering a new Artist in Residence program. To find our more, read the flyers.
Opportunities are ongoing. Call 317.940.9640 for more information.
Innovations offers great classes throughout the year for singers of all ages. Take a look at the great offerings at this link!