ICC’s COVID-19 Response
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, it is the ICC’s first priority to ensure the safety of every singer. Our directors and staff are consistently applying the latest findings to every aspect of our weekly rehearsals.
Our COVID-19 Handbook specifically outlines our weekly rehearsal procedures in detail, and we update this handbook any time we are privy to new research.
COVID 19 Rehearsal Policies At a Glance:
- Our singers are socially distanced and masked at all times.
- All singers are required to notify their directors immediately if they are quarantined or COVID positive so that staff/directors can take appropriate action.
- They receive a temperature check, health screening, and hand sanitizer upon entering their rehearsal building.
- We also use air purifiers and take periodic aerosol breaks during every rehearsal in order to reduce the amount and the spread of COVID 19 aerosols.
- When the weather is cooperative, we also rehearse outdoors. We still maintain social distancing and wear masks when outside.
Click here to view the current ICC COVID-19 Handbook